Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I wish I'd bought this

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much ass do you think this guy could kick?

    product imagephp?imageid11610

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    holy crap that dude has some stuff hanging on him!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Chaser, if you ever saw one of these 1/6 scale figs from Hot Toys in person, you'd never by a 6 inch figure again. I mean how many 6 inch figs come with glow sticks?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, for his sake...I hope whatever ass he's kicking is far away. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    glow sticks? WOW thats some accesories!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Damn that's kick ass!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    How much does he go for?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Spliff:
    Well, for his sake...I hope whatever ass he's kicking is far away. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, where were you at the Con? I looked everywhere for you!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GD, he was $95 but is sold out. I'm still thinking of getting this guy. He's $95 too

    product imagephp?imageid11600

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spliff:
    Well, for his sake...I hope whatever ass he's kicking is far away. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, where were you at the Con? I looked everywhere for you!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was there Friday and Saturday. Everyone met up at the Spawn, you should gave me your cell number or something. But we'll get you high next year...count on it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Done deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •